Our contact details
Date of privacy notice: 10 January 2022
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Case studies of NHS staff and patients
- Photos and videos of case study subjects
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Promote the aims of the #WithNHSStaff campaign
- Provide information to the public about the effects of pay policies on NHS staff and services
We use the information that you have given us in order to create case studies, other digital content and communications for the #WithNHSStaff campaign.
We may share this information with the healthcare unions supporting the campaign, and with individuals and organisations creating content (eg graphics and videos) on our behalf, and with media organisations.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our local computer.
We keep case study information, images and videos for five years, or until the #WithNHSStaff campaign ends. We will then dispose of your information by deleting the files from our computer.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113